Get Rid of Extra Candy

News and Advice, Nutrition
on October 7, 2008

Some dentists/orthodontists will buy leftover candy to send to troops in Iraq or to other charities. Contact your orthodontist's or dentist's office to ask if they participate in a candy buy-back program. To find an orthodontist in your area, check out the American Association of Orthodontist's website, (click on "Find an Orthodontist"). To find a dentist, click on the "Find a Dentist" link on the American Dental Association's site, Or google "candy buy-back program" and your city.