Ever wonder how celebrities get such luminous, glowing skin? Or how their hair manages to look so impossibly smooth and shiny? Just ask Terri Apanasewicz, a celebrity makeup artist and hair stylist who has created picture-perfect looks for clients including Claire Danes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Renee Zellweger and more.
To unlock the secret to Oscar-worthy beauty, we picked Terri’s brain for some of her favorite celebrity-approved beauty products. “Here are some of the products that I’ve used on my clients,” Terri says. “Some of these products are ones that my clients have turned me on to. It’s a team effort!”
Add these products to your daily beauty regimen and you, too, can achieve a flawless, red carpet-ready look.
1. Amazing Concealer from Amazing Cosmetics: “This is always my go-to concealer,” Terri says.
2. Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum: Terri adores this lightweight, all-purpose serum. “It’s perfect as a moisturizer or to refresh your makeup,” she says.
3. YSL Creme de Blush: This velvety-soft cream blush dries instantly for a luminous, healthy look. “Apply it with a blush brush,” Terri suggests.
4. Chanel ILLUSION D’OMBRE cream eye shadow: Shimmery, smoky eyes can be yours with this long-lasting eye tint from Chanel. “I adore this eye shadow—it gives you a sparkly tint without creating a big mess.”
5. Sonia Kashuk® Eye Couture Eye Palette in Eye On Neutral 02: Versatile and subtle, this blendable eye palette is a favorite among Terri’s celebrity clients. “I absolutely love all of Sonia Kashuk’s palettes, but this is my favorite,” Terri says.
6. Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Kabuki brush: “The best brush for blending foundation—hands-down,” Terri says.
7. Oribe Dry Texture Spray: For effortless beach waves or a chic ponytail, spritz on this lightweight spray before styling. “This product gives you amazing texture and volume,” Terri notes.
8. Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse: Va-va-va-voom volume is just a few sprays away with Oribe’s celebrity-approved mousse. “It gives normal hair textures a lot of volume,” Terri notes.
9. Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray: “This spray is great for thin, fine hair—it doesn’t weigh it down,” Terri says.
10. Phyto Phytovolume Actif Volumizer: Need to give limp hair a noticeable boost? “This has been my favorite volumizer for years,” Terri says.
Hungry for more celebrity makeup and beauty tips? Follow Terri on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.