Stop the sag with this move — a souped-up version of the classic "superman" exercise — that lifts and tones your bottom, strengthens your back and tightens your tummy.
- Secure one end of an elastic resistance band (at sporting goods stores) to the leg of a couch or heavy chair and attach the other end to your left foot.
- Get on your hands and knees with your legs farthest away from where you secured your resistance band.
- Exhale as you extend your left leg straight back while reaching out with your right hand.
- Inhale as you slowly lower both your arm and leg (don't touch the floor!) and repeat for a total of 15 reps.
- Switch sides for another 15 reps. Do three sets twice a week to achieve your best results.