This is a Collaborated Post
Menopause is a point when the last menstruation takes place in women. In fact, it is a most painful situation a woman embraces both before and after the times of menopause. In medical terms, it is called climacteric. The situation is the result of exhaustion of eggs from ovaries. Generally, women aged between 44-48 come across this situation. Some even experience it until they are in their 50s. This article presents you with 5 different symptoms women will come across.
- Irregular Menstruation: The first symptom that a woman will witness is the menstrual period. Right from the age of 35, the woman will find irregularity in the occurrence of menstruation. It can be bi-monthly instead regular. There are specific reasons behind the irregularity of the menstrual cycle. You can check online to know more about the irregular menstruation. Here, all information is available regarding this problem.
- Experiencing Hot Flashes: Hot flashes are a situation where women sleeping peacefully suddenly wake up due to pain. The body is so hot that women feel like they are on fire. Sweating profusely and exhaustion are signs of the hot flashes. If a woman goes through this situation, then menopause has begun.
- Dryness in Vagina: Foul smell and dryness in the vagina are also symptoms of menopause. A shortage of estrogen is also the reason behind the vaginal dryness. As the time passes, the vagina becomes shorter and narrower. Moreover, the act of sexual intercourse also becomes painful during this situation.
- Regular Pain: During the start of menopause, a woman experiences regular pains all over. During the menstrual period, the pain is quite common—however during the start of menopause the pain increases. This is because of decreasing estrogen due to which tissues become weak. Estrogen is a hormone that nourishes the body tissues in parts like genitals and breasts. So once this situation comes, women start experiencing pains, especially in private parts.
- Heavy Sensations: During menopause, the women experiences sensations over the body. This can be in private parts, head or the feeling of tingling in the face. Decrease in estrogen is the major cause of this sensation. This situation can come to a woman who is in her early 50s.
Every woman comes across menopause as the menstrual cycle days comes to an end. Therefore, having certain knowledge about the situation and the symptoms of the same is the best way to overcome the problem and seek medication. It is better to do some research about the situation and symptoms to overcome the problem. You can also seek advice from health experts to understand the situation.