Turkey Thai Crunch Salad
- 3cups left over cooked, shredded turkey
- 10 ounces bag shredded green cabbage
- 6ounces bag organic baby spinach
- 8ounces container shelled, ready-to-eat edamame
- 3/4ounce container fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1tablespoon fresh chives, cut into 1/2
- 1cup carrots, grated or shredded
- 1cup chopped peanuts, plus more for garnish
- Sweet Chili Dressing
- 1cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2cup rice vinegar
- 1/2cup canned coconut milk
- 4tablespoons brown sugar
- 4cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of two limes
- Make dressing first: In a non reactive sauce-pot, combine chili sauce, vinegar, coconut milk, brown sugar, garlic, peanut butter, ginger, and soy sauce. Gently heat over medium until it comes to a boil.
- Once it boils, turn down heat and simmer until thickened- about 5-8 minutes. Take off heat and add lime juice. Allow to cool 10 minutes before proceeding to next step.
- In a large bowl combine shredded turkey and 1/3 cup of dressing. Toss well.
- Add green cabbage, spinach, edamame, cilantro, chives, carrots, and peanuts into same bowl as turkey. Toss well.
- Drizzle with more dressing (enough to coat). Garnish with reserved chopped peanuts.
Recipe courtesy of Sweet Lavender Bake Shoppe.