Apple, Brie, and Brown Sugar Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
This pizza could be served for brunch, a snack or a light dessert. It is hard to beat or resist hot out of the oven.
- 1-- (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 4-- Brie, rind removed and thinly sliced
- 1large baking apple, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 450F.
- On top of pizza crust, arrange Brie and apple slices concentrically around crust. In small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and apples are tender. Slice, serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 easy recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 193
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 328mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 6g