Artichoke, Roasted Red Pepper and Brown Rice Casserole with Feta and Pine Nuts
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cook: 15 minutes
- cooking spray
- 3cups cooked brown rice
- 2cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into 1-inch pieces (14-ounce cans)
- 1cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/2cup chopped green onions
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon pine nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the rice, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, broth, 3/4 cup of the feta, green onions, and olive oil. Mix gently to combine.
3. Transfer the rice mixture to the prepared pan and top with the remaining feta and pine nuts.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until the feta and pine nuts are golden brown.