Arugula Salad with Walnuts, Dried Cherries and Feta
- Yield: 5 servings
Any nuts will work, along with most any dried fruit and goat cheese for the feta.
- 1-- (11-ounce) container baby arugula
- 3/4cup dried cherries
- 3/4cup toasted walnuts
- 4-- feta cheese, crumbled
- 3-- sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together arugula, cherries, walnuts and feta cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, whisking well. Drizzle over salad and toss well.
Find out more about using arugula in salads from Relish Cooking Show Chef Brian Morris.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 298
- Fat 22g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 390mg
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 8g