Asian Chicken Salad
- 2cans canned chicken
- 2-3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1/4cup toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1/4cup toasted almonds
- 1tablespoon sesame seeds
- Drain the chicken and place in batches in a mini-chopper to finely dice, set aside.
- Place toasted almonds in the mini-chopper and run till roughly chopped.
- Combine almonds, chicken, green onion and sesame seeds till mixed well.
- Add mayonnaise and salad dressing and stir till blended. Refrigerate immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Shannon M. Carino, author of Bento Lunch. Shannon currently resides in Colorado, with her husband and their two children (ages 10 and 7).