Asian Pesto Grilled Chicken on Soy Wilted Greens
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4-- teriyaki flavored, pre-marinated chicken breast halve
- 1cup packed cilantro leaves
- 4-- scallions
- 2cloves cloves of garlic
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 4teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 6cups bok choy sliced
- 1cup edamane, shelled
- 1tablespoon rice vinegar
- Place cilantro leaves, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame oil and pepper in blender. Whirl until smooth. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce; set aside.
- Prepare gas or charcoal grill. Place chicken on grill and cook until almost done, about 3 minutes per side. Brush both sides of chicken liberally with pesto sauce; finish cooking, about one more minute per side.
- In large, non-stick skillet over high heat, warm remaining 2 teaspoons sesame oil. Add bok choy and edamane; sauté until wilted. Stir in vinegar and reserved 2 tablespoons soy pesto sauce.
- To serve, divide greens among 4 plates. Place chicken breast on each