- 1can Pillsbury Grands! biscuits
- grated Parmesan cheese
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella
- 1dash garlic powder
- 1dash salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pop that can of biscuits open. Once you’ve recovered from the scare, take a rolling pin and flatten out the biscuit. I rolled it only in one direction, giving it an oblong shape, which I found easier to manage in the long run.
- Shake some Parmesan cheese onto one half of the flattened biscuit. Then a bit of shredded cheese, then about a teaspoon of ricotta. It would be safe to say that I use a tablespoon of ricotta, 1/4 teaspoon of grated Parmesan and 3 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella per biscuit, but I eyeball it all. Sprinkle with garlic powder and a little salt. Make sure to leave room on the edges for the fold as shown above. Fold the biscuit over on itself. Crimp with a fork.
- Place in the oven at 350 for 14-17 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping and a salad.
Recipe courtesy of Erin from Feeling A Little Lunchy. Erin is a mother of two tweenie girls on a journey to make them feel well loved and well fed.