One-Pan Baked Salmon with Butternut Squash and Tomatoes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 16-20ounces salmon fillet
- 12ounces butternut squash, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1cup cherry tomatoes
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay the salmon fillet, skin side down, on a baking sheet and pat dry with a piece of paper towel.
- Place the butternut squash pieces and cherry tomatoes around the salmon. Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the salmon and vegetables, then lay the lemon slices over the salmon and bake for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the pan in the oven for 5 minutes, then remove the pan from the oven and enjoy.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Five-Ingredient Recipes © 2016 by Philia Kelnhoffer, The Countryman Press