Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 8 sweet potatoes
- 1/2cup (4 oz) butter, softened
- 2tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2cup pecans, chopped
- Toast pecans in ungreased sauté pan over medium low heat for approximately 5 minutes or until nuts are lightly browned.
- Bake sweet potatoes at 400F for 45-60 minutes or until easily pierced with knife.
- Whip together butter and maple syrup for about 1 minute with beaters, until butter is light and fluffy.
- Serve potatoes with butter and pecans on side.
Recipe courtesy of The Well Floured Kitchen.