Balsamic Strawberry Bruschetta
- Yield: 15 servings
- 1 1/2cups chopped strawberries
- 3teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4cup fresh basil, sliced
- 1loaf French bread, sliced and lightly toasted
- Place the chopped strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and basil in a small serving bowl. Toss together. Top the bread slices with the strawberry mixture.
Recipes and images excerpted from THE YUMMY MUMMY KITCHEN by Marina Delio. Copyright © 2013 by Marina Delio. Used with permission of HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.