B.E.S.T Breakfast Sandwich
- Yield: servings
- 1ounce (3 pieces) low-sodium turkey bacon
- -- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3large egg whites, beaten
- 2slices whole-grain bread
- 1/2cup raw spinach, either baby spinach or whole-leaf with stems removed
- 1-- thick slice tomato
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Add the egg whites. Scramble.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Place the spinach on 1 slice of toast, layer the tomato, scrambled eggs, and bacon, and top with the other slice of toast. Slice in half on the diagonal.
From the Book, THE SKINNY RULES: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper with Greg Critser. Copyright © 2012 by Bob Harper. Reprinted by arrangement with Ballantine Books, an imprint of The Random House Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 420
- Fat 13g
- Carbohydrate 49g
- Protein 26g