- 1/2cup cous cous
- 1/2cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-- beet
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 2teaspoons lime juice
- 1tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 1/2tablespoons dried cranberry, chopped
- 1/2-- grapefruit
- 1tablespoon minced shallot
- 1teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1tablespoon minced ginger
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2teaspoons mixed greens
Blanch cous cous by pouring hot water over the cous cous; mix in a dash of olive oil and some salt and pepper. Stir well, then cover and leave it until cous cous absorbs all of the water.
Peel the skin off of the grapefruit; use knife to cut each segment into wedges; and then shred by cutting it into bite-size morsels.
To prepare the beetroot puree, boil or steamu un a beetroot until cooked; then peel and mash. Next, pass it through a fine sieve.
Combine the above ingredients, except for the salad, in a mixing bowl.
Divide the mixture between two plates. Arrange mixed micro greens on top as garnish, and add a dash of olive oil.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 276.7
- Fat 10g
- Carbohydrate 41.7g
- Protein 7.3g