Berry Pie Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 servings
- Prep: 3 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 1/3cup buckwheat groats (or rolled oats)
- 1cup water
- 1teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1tablespoon pistachio nuts (or nuts of choice)
- 1 packet stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 7 blackberries
- 1/3cup + 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4cup coconut milk yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
- 1/4teaspoon cinnamon
- In a pot, bring one cup of water to a boil.
- Add groats, chia seeds, stevia, cinnamon, and ⅓ cup blueberries, and turn heat to low.
- Allow water to be absorbed.
- Transfer to a large mason jar.
- Add sliced banana, strawberries, blackberries, additional blueberries, hemp seeds, pistachios and yogurt, mix well.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning cold or heated up!
Recipe courtesy of Synthia from Cookies To Kale. Synthia is a Broadway performer, holistic health coach and dark chocolate lover. She lives in NYC with her fiancee.