Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2teaspoons honey
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- Salt and pepper
- 1pinch cayenne pepper
- 2cans (or 3 cups) cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-2 jalapenos, de-seeded and diced
- 1/2 bell pepper (red, yellow, or orange), diced
- 1/2cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados, diced
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.
Recipe courtesy of Elizabeth from Bowl of Delicious. Elizabeth is a blogger with healthy, quick and inexpensive recipes.