Paleo Grilled Chicken BLT
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
You can't beat this perfectly paleo BLT. Grill up some chicken breasts the day before to enjoy this lunch in a matter of minutes!
- 8 slices nitrite-free bacon
- 1/4cup olive oil mayonnaise (or use a homemade Paleo Mayonnaise)
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 grilled chicken breasts
- 1cup baby spinach
- 2large tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- Romaine Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 4cups chopped romaine lettuce
For the sandwich:
- Place 4 slices bacon on a paper towel-lined plate; microwave on High 1½ to 2 minutes or until crisp. Repeat with remaining bacon. Combine mayonnaise and basil.
- If needed, reheat grilled chicken in microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until heated.
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cuts sides of chicken breasts. Layer spinach, sliced tomato and bacon inside of chicken breasts.
This recipe was reprinted with permission and originally appeared as BLT Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich, a sample recipe from the eMeals Classic Meals Family Plan. Click here to check out their extensive plan options—and to sign up for a FREE two-week trial.