Blueberry Dessert Pizza
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 whole wheat pita
- 2tablespoons cream cheese, fat free
- 2tablespoons ricotta cheese, fat free
- 1/2teaspoon stevia
- 1/3cup blueberries
- 1teaspoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese, ricotta cheese and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over pita and top with blueberries. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pita pizza and let cool for a few minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Pairs well with ice cream and also makes a great breakfast
Jennifer from Peanut Butter and Peppers is a health food blogger that doesn’t believe in a diet. Her motto: you can live healthy and still eat chocolate, peanut butter and cookies; you just need to make them a little healthier.