- Yield: 6 servings
- 2cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1cup buttermilk
- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until blended (don’t worry about little blue bits of skin—those will be processed in later).
2. Transfer the mixture to an 8-inch square baking pan and freeze until firm, about 3-4 hours.
3. Transfer the mixture to a food processor and process until smooth. Serve or freeze until ready to serve.