Bow Ties and Veggies
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1cup broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2cup rainbow peppers, chopped
- 2cups bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2cup feta cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix in cooked pasta and tomatoes, heat for 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 433
- Fat 13.5g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 430mg
- Carbohydrate 65.5g
- Fiber 5.2g
- Protein 12.5g