- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1bunch radishes, greens removed and reserved
- 1/2cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- -- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chervil, chives or tarragon
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add radishes, stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Towards the end of cooking, add greens.
- Garnish with herbs and toss gently to combine. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, copyright MSLO, Inc., all rights reserved