Brie Apricot Bites
- Yield: 30 pieces
- 30-- frozen phyllo shells
- 1-- (8-ounce) wedge Brie cheese, rind
- 1/2cup spreadable apricot preserves
- 1/2cup dried finely chopped apricots
- 1/4cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven 350F. Cut Brie into 30 pieces.
- Arrange phyllo shells on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of apricot preserves into each shell. Place piece of Brie on top of apricot preserves.
- Top with small amount of chopped apricots, sprinkle with almonds. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until Brie is melted. Serve warm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 68
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 60mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 2g