Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- 8ounces pasta shells
- 3cups broccoli florets
- 3/4cup milk
- 1/4cup julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 6ounces jalapeño monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2cups shredded chicken breast
- • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Add broccoli to the pot 3 minutes before pasta is cooked through; drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Whisk in milk, sun dried tomatoes and monterey jack, a handful at a time, until smooth, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add pasta, broccoli and chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Chung-Ah Rhee who has a passion for cooking and baking, and loves to take quick and easy, simple recipes and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals. Find more of her delicious recipes on her blog, Damn Delicious.