Broccoli Salad with Cranberries
- Yield: 10 servings
- 6cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/2cup shredded carrots
- 1/3cup dried cranberries
- 1/4cup light mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1tablespoon sugar
- 3tablespoons raspberry wine vinegar
- 1/4cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, carrots, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except walnuts. Toss with broccoli mixture. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, toss with walnuts.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 78
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 66mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 2g