- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 1/4pounds Laura's Lean Ground Beef - 92% lean
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 3-- ripe avocados, pits removed
- 1/3cup diced red onion
- 1-- clove garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4teaspoons hot sauce
- 1small tomato, seeded and diced
- 8-- (1-ounce) parker house rolls (optional)
Combine beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide into 10 equal portions, shaping into a 1/4-inch patty; set aside.
Combine avocado, onion, garlic, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and hot sauce in a bowl. Add tomato, mixing well.
Place patties in a grill pan or on a grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve topped with guacamole mixture on rolls if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Laura's Lean Beef.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 387
- Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 84mg
- Sodium 176mg
- Carbohydrate 1.6g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 30g