Cauliflower and Shrimp Casserole with Mini Pasta Shells
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cook: 20 minutes
- cooking spray
- 8ounces small shell pasta
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets (4-5 cups)
- 8ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8ounces light vegetable cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8ounces light sour cream
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons grated pecorino Romano cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the cauliflower and shrimp for the last minute of cooking.
3. Drain and transfer the pasta, cauliflower and shrimp to a large bowl.
4. Fold in the cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix until well blended.
5. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the pecorino Romano cheese over top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.