Chicken and Mango Chutney Wraps
- Yield: 4 servings
The mango chutney gives this unique but simple wrap a burst of tropical flavor.
- 1small zucchini, sliced in 1/4 inch rounds
- cooking spray
- 3tablespoons light mayonnaise (optional, but good)
- 4small grilled chicken breasts, in pieces (or use leftovers rotisserie chicken/turkey)
- 4tablespoons sweet mango chutney
- Heat a griddle pan and grill the zucchini slices (spray with nonstick oil before placing in pan).
- Microwave the tortillas for a few seconds, so they become a bit softer.
- Spread the tortillas with the mayonnaise and add the grilled zucchini slices, chicken and mango chutney.
- Roll and serve.
Bio: Recipe courtesy of Denise Kortlever, a culinary journalist and freelance consultant for a variety of clients and publications. She lives in Amsterdam, but often travels the world to write about the most inspiring food trends and restaurants worldwide. Follow her culinary experiences and find more of delicious recipes on her blog, The Little Things.