Chicken and Napa Cabbage Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2teaspoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 5cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2cups shredded, cooked skinless chicken breast
- 1cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Whisk together lime juice, sesame oil and black pepper in large serving bowl.
- Add cabbage, chicken, carrots, bell pepper and scallions and toss to coat.
Reprinted with permission from Weight Watchers Cook It Fast: 250 Recipes from Kitchen to Table in 15, 20, 30 Minutes, St. Martin’s Press, 2014.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 173
- Fat 6 g
- Cholesterol 57 mg
- Carbohydrate 8 g
- Protein 23 g