- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2-- skinless chicken breasts
- 1small can sliced water chestnuts
- 1-- jar green olives
- 1small bag pearl onions
- 1-- pint cherry tomatoes
- 4stalks celery
- 1-- red pepper
- 2cups white rice
- 1-- jar Newman's Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice/chop chicken, celery and red pepper into bite-size pieces and place in a casserole dish.
- Drain water chestnuts and olives and add to the casserole dish.
- Peel outer layer from pearl onions, cut in half and add to casserole dish.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the dish, pour in the bottle of salad dressing and toss all ingredients.
- Cover the casserole dish and bake on the center rack for 40 minutes.
- While waiting for the dish to cook, prepare the white rice.
- After 40 minutes remove the casserole dish from the oven and let stand uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the ingredients of the casserole dish over a bed of white rice.