Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Chutney Quesadillas
- Yield: 24 pieces
- 6-- (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1-- (9-ounce) jar cranberry chutney
- 8ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into slices
- 2/3cup chopped cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 425F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one side of a tortilla with cranberry chutney, top with Brie and turkey. Fold in half, pressing edges together. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Place on prepared pan and bake until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden, about 5 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 85
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 149mg
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 4g