Chicken Quiche au Bleu
- Yield: servings
- 1-- (9 inch) pie shells, unbaked
- 3-- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2cups half and half
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 1dash ground nutmeg
- 3/4cup boneless chicken breast, chopped (previously cooked)
- 1 1/2cups Swiss cheese, grated
- 1tablespoon flour
- 4ounces Blue Cheese , crumbled
- 1/2cup Roasted Figs sliced
- 2-- bacon cooked and crushed
1. Prepare pastry shell.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. In a bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Add chicken.
5. Combine grated cheese and flour; add to egg mixture.
6. Mix well.
7. Pour egg mixture into hot pastry shell. Add Blue Cheese on top and sprinkle Bacon and Figs
8. Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.
9. Let stand for 10 minutes.