Chicken and Buttered Macaroni
- Yield: servings
- 2large fresh chicken breast (on bone)
- 6cups hot water
- 2tablespoons of chicken flavored soup base
- 1can of cream of chickien soup
- 1/4cup water
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
- 2teaspoons chopped (Polaner) garlic
- 2tablespoons real butter (melted)
- 1teaspoon (Polaner) chopped oregeno
- 1 1/2cups of speghetti macaroni
- 1teaspoon butter
- Boil the chicken breast in the 6 cups of water and 2 tablespoons. of chicken flavored soup base, covered, for about 30 minutes until done.
- At the same time cook macaroni until done; drain. Place in large casserol edish with 1 teaspoon butter and toss.
- Remove chicken breast from boiling water and drain. Cut in to bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Bring to a boil soup, 1/4 cup water, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and butter. Boil until well heated. Add chicken pieces and mix well. Pour over the hot macaroni and serve.