Chile-Pomegranate Chicken Thighs
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2cup pomegranate molasses
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6-- bone-in chicken thighs
- 3tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine chili powder, molasses, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl to form a paste. Rub paste on chicken thighs and place in a roasting pan.
- Roast chicken 30 to 40 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve chicken with pomegranate seeds.
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 201
- Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 60mg
- Sodium 280mg
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 16g