Chocolate Coconut Truffle Pie
- Yield: 12 servings
- 3cups unsweetened coconut
- 2tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/4cup butter (or coconut oil)
- 1cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 10ounces dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the coconut, coconut sugar, and butter (or coconut oil) together.
- Press firmly into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Place the dark chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat coconut milk on the stove top until just boiling.
- Pour over dark chocolate chips and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir until coconut milk and chocolate are completely combined.
- Add to the baked pie crust.
- Refrigerate minimum of 2 hours or until pie has set.
Recipe courtesy of Nicole Cragun from My Purple Spoon. Nicole is a registered nurse with a Master’s Degree in Nursing Administration.