Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Banana Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- 1pound fresh pizza dough
- 1/2cup chocolate-hazelnut spread such as Nutella
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered, direct grilling over medium-low heat.
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. On one end of oiled cookie sheet, with fingertips, spread and flatten 1 piece dough to about -inch thickness. On same cookie sheet, repeat with another piece of dough. Repeat with a second oiled cookie sheet and remaining 2 pieces dough.
- Place all 4 pieces of pizza dough, oiled side down, on hot grill grate. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until grill marks appear on underside (dough will stiffen and puff).
- With tongs, remove pizza crusts from grill and place, grilled side up, on work surface. Divide chocolate-hazelnut spread among crusts; spread evenly, leaving ½-inch border, and return to hot grill grate, spread sides up. Cover grill and cook pizzas 3 to 4 minutes longer or until undersides are evenly browned and cooked through.
- Transfer to cutting board; arrange banana slices on tops of pizzas; cut pizzas into wedges and serve.
Reprinted with permission from The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen Grilling Cookbook © 2013 by Hearst Books, an imprint of Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 500
- Fat 14 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 150 mg
- Carbohydrate 86 g
- Protein 10 g