- Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Serve with Citrus-Marinated Roasted Turkey.
- 2cups reserved orange-flavored pan drippings from turkey
- 1/2cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Place turkey pan drippings in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine milk and flour, whisking until smooth.
- Whisk milk mixture into drippings, stirring until thickened. Add salt and pepper. Serve with Citrus-Marinated Roasted Turkey.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 190
- Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Protein 2g