- Yield: 24 servings
- 2quarts brewed coffee (flavored or decaffeinated coffee may be used), cooled to room temperature
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2cups fat-free half-and-half
- 2quarts fat-free vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1-- (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- -- Cocoa, optional for sprinkling
- In large container, combine cooled coffee, sugar and vanilla. Refrigerate until well chilled or overnight.
- When ready to serve, combine coffee mixture and half-and-half. In punch bowl, place ice cream and pour coffee milk mixture on top.
- Serve with dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with cocoa.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 98
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 56mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 3g