Colorful Pasta Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8ounces tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2cup shredded carrots
- 1/2cup chopped green onion
- 1/4cup shelled edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 2tablespoons sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4cup dried cranberries
- 1/4cup Light Raspberry and Walnut Dressing (or light dressing of choice)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients with cooked pasta except dressing. Toss with dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Eating Well To Fight Arthritis by Holly Clegg.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 181
- Fat 5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 123 mg
- Carbohydrate 29 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Protein 5 g