Courgette Noodle Salad
- 4 large courgettes, sliced lengthways
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Same volume of extra virgin olive oil
- 100milliliters rice vinegar
- 1package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1bunch fresh basil leaves
- 200grams oven dried/sun-blushed tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Toasted pine nuts
- Combine the lemon juice, rice vinegar, olive oil and mix. If your rice vinegar is not sweet then add 2 tsp sugar also.
- In a large mixing bowl place the courgettes and dress with the lemon juice, olive oil and sugar, a sprinkling of sea salt and lots of black pepper. Turn carefully with your hands to make sure it’s all coated and leave for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients just before serving, again using your hands to mix them – this means the noodles won’t break up as they’re mixed.
Recipe courtesy of Hannah from The Kitchen Alchemist. Hannah is a self-taught cook and photographer.