- Yield: 3 dozen
- 3-- dozen baked tortiall flour chips
- 1/2cup nonfat sour cream
- 3tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2cup chopped green onions
- 1-- (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4teaspoon ground cumin
- 1pound lump, white, or canned crabmeat, picked through for shells
- -- Salt and pepper
- 2cups shredded, reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- -- Paprika
- Preheat broiler. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on baking sheet.
- In bowl, combine sour cream, mayon naise, green onions, green chiles and cumin. Fold in crabmeat. Season to taste.
- Spread mixture evenly over chips and sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 57
- Fat 2g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Sodium 143mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 5g