Crunchy Chicken Salad Boats
- Yield: servings
- 3tablespoons plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon honey
- 1/4teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 3ounces shredded rotisserie chicken breast, skin removed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1tablespoon + 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 2tablespoons finely chopped Granny Smith apples
- 2tablespoons quartered red grapes
- 2-- Kirby cucumbers, halved lengthwise
- Combine the plain Greek nonfat yogurt, vinegar, honey, and gingerroot in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken, walnuts, and apple. Mix well. Gently stir in the grapes until just combined.
- Seed and scoop out some of the flesh from the cucumber halves using a rounded teaspoon or melon baller. Divide the chicken salad among the cucumber boats.
Recipes courtesy of Keri Glassman