Curry and Turmeric Roasted Squash
- 1 winter squash of choice (delicata, kabocha, butternut, hubbard, and more!), cubed or thinly sliced
- 2-3tablespoons coconut oil
- 2tablespoons curry powder
- 2teaspoons ground turmeric
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread the squash on a baking sheet with sides. You’ll want there to be space in between the pieces. Rub the squash with the oil.
- Sprinkle it with the curry powder, turmeric, and some sea salt.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on thickness of the squash. The squash should be a rich golden yellow color and browned a bit.
- Taste and add more seasoning, salt, or pepper if needed. Serve immediately.
Images reproduced by permission of Kyle Books from Go with Your Gut: The Insider’s Guide to Banishing the Bloat with 75 Digestion-Friendly Recipes by Robyn Youkilis. ©2016 by Ellen Silverman. All rights reserved.