Easy Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 4 apples, sliced thinly on a mandolin
- 1teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the apple slices in a single layer on the parchment-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar.
2. Bake for about 2 hours, turning apples over after the first hour. After 2 hours, turn the oven off but leave the apples to continue to crisp up until the oven is cool.
*Leave the skin and core intact. It’s just prettier that way. Choose any apple variety you like just keep in mind that the juicier the apple the longer it will take to dry out. For reference, I used Granny Smiths and Honey Crisps.
Recipe courtesy of Amy from Kid Cultivation. Amy Moriarta is the flour-coated, wine-sipping cook, writer, mom, food allergy awareness advocate, photographer and blogger behind http://kidcultivation.com/.