Easy Chicken Scampi
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4teaspoon garlic powder
- -- Salt and pepper
- 1tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 3tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in shallow bowl. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade; place in single layer in shallow baking dish or broiling pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello’s Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During and After Treatment (2001).
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 176
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 88mg
- Sodium 146mg
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 35g