Easy Lentil Salad with Salmon and Tarragon
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 7ounces green lentils
- 2 7 oz. salmon fillets, skinned
- 8sprigs tarragon
- 1tablespoon full-grain mustard
- 1/4cup extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the lentils in plenty of water for 20 minutes. Add the salmon and cook for 5 minutes more without stirring. Strain everything and cool.
- Wash and chop the tarragon. Cut the salmon into bite-size pieces and mix it back into the lentils. Stir in the tarragon and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Simple: The Easiest Cookbook in the World © 2016 by Jean François Mallet, Hatchette Books | Black Dog & Leventhal