- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 20 min
The best part of this easy snack? The only calories really come from the little bit of olive oil, the 2 wedges (35 calories each), and the marinara sauce.
- 1 eggplant
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika
- 1/4cup marinara sauce
- 2 Laughing Cow Light Herb & Garlic Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400. Slice eggplant into thin circles (I could only fit 1/2 my eggplant on the pan – it was huge).
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Mist olive oil on the eggplant (or toss them in a tiny bit of olive oil before putting on sheet). Sprinkle on spices: sea salt, italian seasoning, garlic powder, smoked paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes and check for desired doneness. Add time in 5 minute increments if still too moist.
- Remove from oven and serve with warmed up marinara sauce and Laughing Cow light herb and garlic wedges.
Recipe courtesy of Emily, the thirty-one year old weight loss blogger behind Skinny Emmie. She’s over 100 pounds down on her journey from 455 pounds to healthy – whatever that number ends up being on the scale. Becoming “Skinny Emmie” isn’t about being thin, it’s about being happy, healthy, and confident.