- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1-- (12-ounce) package fettuccine noodles
- 1-- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1-- onion, chopped
- 1cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1cup skim milk
- -- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the fettuccine according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, squeeze spinach of any liquid.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until mixture is heated, about 5 minutes. Stir in ricotta cheese and milk, mixing well. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked fettuccine to pan and toss.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 332
- Fat 6.8g
- Saturated Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 13.3mg
- Sodium 105mg