Crispy Fish Sticks
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound cod or other white fish, such as sole
- 1-- egg, beaten
- 3/4cup bread crumbs
- 1/4cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray baking dish with olive oil spray.
3. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan and cayenne pepper in zip lock bag.
4. Cut fish fillets into strips. Dip in egg, shake in crumb-cheese mixture and place in baking dish. Do not crowd.
5. Spray fish with olive oil spray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until browned and crispy.
7. Serve with lemon.
Courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, of the California Health & Longevity Institute
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 185